WHO ARE WE AND WHAT DO WE DO?
With more than thirty-four years of distinction in Architecture, Interior Design and Urban Design, MCROBIE Architects + Interior Designers Inc. is an award-winning practice located in downtown Ottawa, Ontario. Our work covers a broad range of sectors including commercial, institutional, retail, transit, single-family residential, multi-unit residential and light industrial.
MCROBIE offers an engaging and stimulating work environment where everyone has an opportunity to contribute to projects of all sizes, see projects through from design concept to completion and to enhance professional skills.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
- Graduate of an accredited interior design program.
- 10 years minimum office experience on commercial interiors projects.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and SketchUp.
- Excellent graphic presentation skills.
- Registered ARIDO member.
- Extensive knowledge of furniture systems.
- Strong skills in Concept, Schematic and Final Design development and presentations.
- Adept in project scheduling and budgeting.
- Lead in the development of creative and functional solutions to our clients’ needs.
- Manage the design and execution of projects in all phases (programming, construction documentation, tendering and permitting, construction administration and closeout).
- Participate in the development of Concept Design, Schematic Design and Final Design packages and presentations.
- Ensure that projects are kept on time and budget.
- Prepare materials and finishes presentations.
- Provide guidance during construction to ensure execution of design intent.
MCROBIE Architects + Interior Designers is an inclusive workplace and we have a diverse team with complimentary skills at all levels.
At MCROBIE Architects + Interior Designers we believe that professional development and career advancement are keys to our success as a firm. We provide strong support to intern architects, interior designers and technologists to assist them in the process of achieving their OAA, ARIDO registration or license.
In addition to competitive salaries we offer generous vacation and sick leave allowances and flexible hours to accommodate your particular needs, including work from home options.
We offer a complete health and dental benefits package, which includes a subsidy for any monthly fitness membership.
DESIGN YOUR CAREER:
If our approach speaks to you, let’s have a conversation about how you might fit into our organization! Please send your resume and electronic portfolio to the attention of Jill Trower, Vice President, at email@example.com.