WHO ARE WE AND WHAT DO WE DO?
With more than thirty-four years of distinction in Architecture, Interior Design and Urban Design, MCROBIE Architects + Interior Designers Inc. is an award-winning practice located in downtown Ottawa, Ontario. Our work covers a broad range of sectors including commercial, institutional, retail, transit, single-family residential, multi-unit residential and light industrial.
MCROBIE offers an engaging and stimulating work environment where everyone has an opportunity to contribute to projects of all sizes, see projects through from design concept to completion and to enhance professional skills.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Graduate of an accredited architectural technology program.
- 2‐5 years’ office experience with a focus on building envelope technology.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and SketchUp.
- Prepare contract documents for permit and construction.
- Collaborate with our team in the design process and preparation of architectural presentations.
- Coordinate the production of plans and specifications with other consultants.
- Research products and construction methods.
- Communicate with contractors, trades and suppliers.
- Review and coordinate contractor’s submittals (shop drawings and samples).
- Perform construction administration duties including field review of projects.
- Professional development and career advancement are strongly supported.
MCROBIE Architects + Interior Designers is an inclusive workplace, we have a diverse team with complimentary skills at all levels.
At MCROBIE Architects + Interior Designers we believe that professional development and career advancement are keys to our success as a firm. We provide strong support to technologists to assist them in the process of achieving their license with the OAA.
In addition to competitive salaries we offer generous vacation and sick leave allowances and flexible hours to accommodate your particular needs including work from home options.
We offer a complete health benefits package, which includes a subsidy for any monthly fitness membership.
DESIGN YOUR CAREER:
If our approach speaks to you, let’s have a conversation about how you might fit into our organization! Please send your resume and electronic portfolio to the attention of Jill Trower, Vice President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.