Ashbury College celebrates its 125th anniversary this year during Homecoming Weekend, September 23-26. Founded by George Penrose Woollcombe in 1891, the original school was across from Parliament Hill. The school moved to its present-day, 13-acre location in Rockcliffe Park in 1910. Pictured above, beginning at top left, are the Boy’s Residence (2009), the Dining Hall, Classroom and Gymnasium Addition (2004), the Creative Learning Commons (2014), a music classroom in the Creative Learning Commons (2014), the interior of the Dining Hall (2004) and Heritage Hall (2004). We congratulate the College on this significant milestone.